A Beautiful Inexpensive Gift That Will Go On Giving
A beautifully illustrated presentation in which the author draws upon the unique behaviour characteristics of some of Australia’s popular birds and integrates these with important life skills, to encourage us all to do life better. This is a book for all ages but is targeting ages 8 to 16 years. It is also ideal for parents to read and discuss with their younger children. Over 100 colour bird photos, some quite unique and rare captures, set in a 72 page presentation with easy reading text in glossy, soft covered A4 format.
Click on this link to read an independent review from another Australian wildlife blogger.
The author and his wife are both avid ‘recreational birders’ This interest integrated with the author’s family counselling studies, fulfills his desire to encourage and build into the lives of our youth, so that they can make healthy life choices and do life well. Check out this Promo video used to promote my book in various parks and wildlife shops...
Read this independent review from a Queensland birder and wildlife blogger who purchased the book online by clicking on here.
To purchase your copy of “What The Birds Teach Us” online Follow these instructions carefully:
- Only one book can be sent per package.
- There is a no returns policy (each book is checked before postage).
- The item is shipped airmail, so please allow appropriate time for arrival from Sydney, Australia.
- Purchase and payment is only available online through PayPal’s secure system (make sure your postal address is current).
- If book signing is required please leave a message in PayPal ‘Instructions to Merchant’ box.
- For all inquiries or queries please email email@example.com
- Click on ONLY ONE of the PayPal Buy Now buttons below to make your purchase: