If you would like more info on the Beautiful Bird Book click here.
To purchase the book at a book store and not here online, click here.
Otherwise, continue to the online checkout below
(postage & handling are included in the price))
- Your purchase will be shipped to your address by Australia Post.
- It is important that your current residential address is entered during the billing process so your purchase can be posted to you.
- If you want to purchase more than one book, OR request the book be sent to an address that is not your own, please contact the author by email with the details of your request: email@example.com
- If book signing is required please leave a message in PayPal ‘Instructions to Merchant‘ box OR send an email with instructions as to what to write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on ONLY ONE of the Buy Now buttons below to make your secure online purchase, where you will then be given the option to use Credit Card or PayPal system.
For purchases to be mailed to Australian Postcodes.
Click on the button below to pay $30 AUD to purchase ONE (1) Book:
For purchases to be mailed outside Australia (i.e. countries other than Australia. e.g. USA )
The prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
(If you want to know your current exchange rate, which changes daily, click here to convert and calculate from Australian dollars to your currency.)
Click on the button below to pay $48 AUD to purchase ONE (1) Book:
Please allow 10 – 14 days for delivery.
If you have the Time Check Out Some of the Reviews of the Book
Click on this link to read an independent review from another Australian wildlife blogger.
Click on this link to read a review from an American blogger who has purchased the book from this website.
Check the Comments below for the most recent review of the 2nd Edition, from Takami of Japan.
You can read further reviews in the Comments section at the foot of this page…
If you have already purchased the book please leave a brief review or comment in the comments field below.
If you would like to learn more about our Australian birds and what we can learn from them, why not Follow the Author’s weekly Birding Blog and receive a weekly email. This will additionally complement your purchase of the book: Click here and submit your email in the [Follow this Blog] Button at the top of page.
Assist the Healthy Development of Our Future Generation
If you love this book and believe it is good for our children and have a business or have contact with a bookseller, gift shop or surgery waiting room that does not currently sell my book, why not suggest they look it up or contact the author by email (see below). You could refer them to my bookseller page: http://www.aussiebirder.com/bookseller
Contribute to our future generations mental, physical, social and emotional health by helping to make this book available. For more information contact: email@example.com
W. A. Hewson (Adv. Dip. Counselling & Family Therapy).
‘To introduce people to our unique Australian birds,
So we can learn from them how to live a healthy and happy life.’
NOTE: All photos, videos and music used on this website are photographed, composed, performed by the site owner and remains his copyrighted property, unless otherwise stated. The use of any material that is not original material of the site owner is duly acknowledged as such. © W. A. Hewson 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.